|Published: 8:45 AM, 06/20/2012
||Last updated: 8:48 AM, 06/20/2012
Author: Staff Report
Source: The Monroe County Advocate
Photo by Allen Franklin
No one was injured in a fire that
claimed a single-wide mobile home on Bowers Road Monday night.
County Sheriff's Deputy Ray Haynes said the trailer was fully
engulfed in flames when he arrived around 10:25 p.m.
told him she was outside her home down the road and saw the trailer
on fire. The owner of the residence, Gene Bowers, said he owns the
place but doesn't live in it and has no idea what could have caused
Hopewell and Tri-Community volunteer fire departments
responded to the scene, along with the Vonore Fire Department.
Subscribe to The Advocate and Democrat by clicking SUBSCRIBE.
Sign up for Breaking News emails from The Advocate and Democrat by clicking EMAIL ALERTS and inputting
your email address next to "Add Me" near the top left corner.